Become a Driving Instructor with K.S.Driver Training
If reputation, integrity, experience and “current” mean something to you when selecting professional development training, then look no further than K.S Instructor Training.
If you live in Shropshire around Shrewsbury Telford Whitchurch Mid Wales and are thinking of changing careers, then why not become a Driving Instructor
- Earn £600 per week
- You choose what days and hours you work
- Choose the car you want to use
- Flexible Training around your current work
- We guarantee placement on qualifying Best Franchise offered
- Become your own Boss
Driver Instructor Training
- Full driving course from £1750 Call Karen on 07931673337 Direct for details
- Full Course including UNLIMITED training and Training AIDS £3,000
- Phone ask for Details and a brochure
Professional Training For Potential & Qualified Driving Instructors
Whatever your training needs may be, be assured that you will receive the best advice, training and
instructor resources available. Call now on 07931673337, complete the Contact Form or email Karen at
Driving Instructor Training (PDIs)
- Full PDI Training Courses (Parts 1, 2 and 3)
- Part Two and Three In-car Training
- Trainee Licence Development Training
ADI Training Events & Courses
- Standards Check Preparation (1:1 training)
- Standards Check Group Training Days for Approved Driving Instructors (ADIs)
- Train the Trainer Courses
Don’t take our word for it. See what our Happy Customers have to say.
“Georgie had such a good time with Karen during lessons couldn’t have done it without her!! I needed a much more thorough and methodical way of going about driving as I was struggling before. She’s been so helpful getting ready for the test and helping control my anxiety when I’m on the road and during the test. Thanks so much “”Georgie and dad Shrewsbury
“Thanks, John for all your help couldn’t have done it without you. I am so pleased to pass the 1st time I can’t believe it. I can do all the things I have planned after my exams now thanks to you. I like the way you teach you to come across so calm and explain things in simple easy stages especially the manoeuvres. I will recommend you to all my friends definitely. Thanks again, John.” to James Henry Owen Tanulak
Instructor Training Part 3 Test Pass 1st Time 12th March
Instructor Training Part 3 Test Pass 1st Time. Congratulations Neil Kershaw On passing his P.D.I Part 3 standards test on the 1st attempt in Oswestry 12th March. Well done Neil not only Passing the Part 3 Instructor Training course 1st Time but you also Passed Part 1 and 2 1st Time. so all 3. Well done Neil from Your Instructor Trainer with K.S.Driving School John Lagan.
“Thank you, John, for all your guidance for helping me to become a qualified Driving Instructor. All your advice has been constructive and was explained in easily achievable stages. All I can say is thanks again John for getting me my ADI license. Neil Kershaw Oswestry”
How to Become a Driving Instructor?
Driving Instructor Requirements
You can become a driving instructor and enjoy the benefit of becoming your very own boss. Options are available to consider . Let us help you through understanding what’s on offer. You can choose to go independent (on your own) after qualifying or join a franchise in your area. Become self employed.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Hold a current UK manual licence for at least 3 years. By the time you qualify you should have at least 4 years experience before entering the ADI register.
- You should not have been disqualified from driving in the last four years before joining the ADI register.
- You should have no more than 6 points on your driving licence.
- Be a ‘fit and healthy’ to enter the ADI register. This is quite vague, so if you’re unsure you can ask at at the applying stage.
- You should pass a criminal reference check ‘DBS’.
- You will also have to complete a DBS every 4 years to remain on the ADI register.
CRIMINAL RECORDS/DBS CHECK
This is a grey area. The answer is very much dependent on the offense and how long it ago it occurred. For more information, visit: Can you be a driving instructor with a criminal record? This depends on.:
- How serious the offence was
- When the offence occurred.
- If your conviction/offence is relevant.
- Assess if there is a pattern of offending behaviour.
- Your personal circumstances involved with the offence, also if there are any other explanations or defence on your behalf.
Although your personal circumstances will be considered, your application is unlikely to be successful if you have been convicted of offenses involving drugs, violence, drugs, sexual or financial situations. If you have been on the ‘Sex offenders’ register. Prohibited from working with children. Your application will also be unlikely.
Having Disabilities and Becoming a Driving Instructor.
Having a disability doesn’t prevent you from becoming an Advanced Driving Instructor. If you possess an unrestricted driving license you can apply through the normal process. If your Driving Licence is for an automatic you can only teach automatic. emergency controled stop assessment will be carried out.. From the passenger’s seat.
There are 3 exams and 3 attempts. 2 years to complete all 3 exams from the date you pass the first exam Part 1. You can pass all 3 exams in as little as 3 months. Typically trainers between 6 months and 12 months if they have an existing job and they are doing their training in between.
You can become a driving instructor and enjoy the benefit of becoming your very own boss. However, there are many options available to you. Let us help you through understanding what’s on offer. You can choose to go independent (on your own) after qualifying or join a franchise in your area. You are still your own boss.